Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Bookshelf Meme

Houskeeping: the “on publishing” series is taking a five second hiatus and will commence either next Wednesday or the following Wednesday. I have a few really great guest-bloggers signed up. Once the series gets going, I’ll provide a list of guests and their topics.

Well, it looks like I’ve been tagged for one of those relay-meme things you see around. I feel special.

The meme is made up of fifteen books in three categories: 5 Must Read Books, 5 Books on Your Nightstand, and 5 to Look For Soon. I’m going to take one book from each category, and switch it with my own personal favorite. Then I will pass the list on to five more people, who will take the list, switch one book in each category, and so on, and so forth.

Ready? My picks are in bold.

5 MUST Read Books:

 

It Only Takes A Moment by Mary Jane Clark


A Mile in My Flip-Flops by Melody Carlson


The President’s Assassin by Brian Haig

Yellow Moon by Jewell Parker Rhodes


Thirteen Reasons Why by Jay Asher

 

5 Books on the Nightstand:

 

Sun Kissed by Catherine Anderson


Nightswimming by Rebecca James


Captivating by John & Stasi Eldridge

From Harvey River by Lorna Goodison


The Appeal by John Grisham

 

5 Look For These Soon:

 

Fisher Midnight: a gangster love story by Sister Soulja

Fairy Lust by Cyn Balog

Belong to Me by Marisa de los Santos

Just one of the guys by Kristin Higgins

After the Fire by Robin Gaby

Alright. I tag Aaron Crocco, Karen Duvall, Angela and Becca, David Isaak, and anyone who’s name begins with “E.” Don’t be afraid to link back here and show me your revised version of the list.

 

And on a random note, what person wouldn’t want a nice, fashionable book purse?

No?

How about a gemstone keyboard, then?

 

Novels have been written on these things...

 

-Creative A

 

No comments:

Google Analytics