Thursday, November 1, 2012

Welcome to November

From Ms. Stiefvater's very own tumblr. I'm a little ashamed to admit I forgot about this quote until just now.


On top of that, today is the official start of Nanowrimo (this is the point where I normally include the  disclaimer paragraph about what Nanowrimo is, but for your own sake and mine, just pop over to this post where I explained it in the past.)

Now, I am not doing Nano this year. I'm not even pretending to do Nano this year. I'm not even pretending to consider Nano. I have the world's coolest novel to work on, as well as the rest of semester to consider, so I'm focusing on those, thanks very much.

BUT. I cheer the rest of you on. In honor of all your crazy hard work, I've decided it would be fun to post a writing song once or twice a week to keep y'all motivated (and possibly keep myself motivated) throughout this crazy month.

So here you go. Day 1 of week 1. Your song is...




Enjoy!

Truly and always,
-Creative A


No comments:

Google Analytics