Saturday, March 13, 2010

ARC Contest Winners!


The contests are closed, entries are tallied, and the winners have been randomly chosen. I have here (on two very official slips of paper) the names of those two winners. You ready? Here they are.


The winner of a shiny new ARC of Lauren Oliver's Before I Fall is... Christina Farely! Yay Christina! Lauren Oliver will be contacting you soon about how to receive your prize.


And now our second winner, of Teri Hall's (also very shiny) debut novel
The Line, is...Angie! Congrats, girl! I'll be emailing you soon about how to receive your prize.

Thanks to everyone who participated for making this such a great contest. You guys are awesome. Also, thanks those of you who Followed; your support and readership is great. Here's to more contests in the future!

Those are all the announcements I have for today. Don't forget to check back the rest of this month, as I still get to interview Alexandra Bracken about "Brightly Woven" and Kimberly Derting about "The Body Finder." Check out my official interview list for more details.


Truly and always,
-Creative A



5 comments:

Sherry said...

Congrats to the winners!!

Looking forward to your upcoming interviews! :)

Unknown said...

Congrats to the winners!

Christina Farley said...

Oh yeah! Thank you so much. I'm dying to read the book!

Unknown said...

Wow what an amazing contest!!! Too bad I missed it! I am now officially following you! Love your blog!

Creative A said...

Aw, thanks Jen!

Google Analytics